Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Shout Out From James Preller!

I was so excited to see a comment on my blog from James Preller, author of the "Jigsaw Jones" mystery series and the recent, "Bystander". I reviewed "Bystander" earlier in my blog and he responded to it and gave me a shout out on his blog! Wow....I am being constantly reminded everyday, in little and big ways, of why I want to be a librarian and a writer and an artist and a kid....

Here's what he had to say:

"...* Here’s a cool new blog, titled Future Librarian, Kids! He’s just up and running, and I remember those early months of trying to figure it out, so hop on over and say hello. He’s posted some well-written reviews and also took the time to remember School House Rocks — and you’ve got to love that in a blogger. In a review that was obviously written with great care, the unnamed “future librarian” writes: “The theme of keeping silent over speaking up runs deep throughout the book . . . Needless to say, I read Bystander fairly quickly and really enjoyed it. It captures the feeling of middle school quite well and I really felt compassion and understanding for all the characters.”"

http://www.jamespreller.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment